CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We appreciate the passion of every car enthusiast and we welcome all as visitors.
To display cars however Classic Cars and Coffee is specific to a certain set of cars so please carefully read the regulations below as we do not want to say no on the day to a fellow enthusiast.
Classic Cars & Coffee Terms & Conditions of Participation
- By attending, all participants are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- The organizers have the right to refuse entry to any vehicle deemed unsuitable. (see guide below)
- The organizers have the right to ask any participant to leave the venue should their behaviour (including driving) be considered dangerous or in a manner which may bring the event, venue or any associated entity into disrepute.
- Participants authorise the organizers to photograph, film or record and reproduce in any medium the vehicles participating, and acknowledge that the organizers have the free and unrestricted right of use of these.
- Promotion by participants of businesses or events in any manner at Classic Cars & Coffee may only take place with the express permission of the organizers.
- The venue is a No Smoking venue and participants are expected to adhere to this.
- The organizers reserve the right to amend or add to these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Classic and vintage cars
- Exotic and rare cars
- Luxury and prestige marques
Cars not suited:
- Modified or customised cars
- Modern everyday cars
- Recent Australian and Asian cars